- Time:Saturdays 1:30-4:30pm
- Duration:Spring: 6 classes
- Price $ 315 members $378 for non-members
Traditional Drawing & Painting with Carol Miller – Saturdays 1:30-4:30pm – Middle/High School
Carol Miller Middle and High School Students
Traditionally taught drawing and painting course for middle and high school students. Students will complete studies in all mediums and explore all subject matter including still life, figure drawing and plein air work (as weather permits). This course incorporates a combination of guided instruction and independent studies with individualized instruction.
SUPPLIES: hard/med/soft charcoal pencils, set of drawing pencils, kneaded eraser, set of 25 or 50 cray-pas, simple watercolor set, approx. 11×14″ sketch pad.
Carol Miller graduated from The Art Institute of Pittsburgh in Commercial Art, specializing in Fashion Illustration and Portraiture. She studied at the Traphagen School of Design in NYC. Carol has been teaching at the Guild for many years and has helped hundreds of students develop their talents.
Winter: 8 wks – 1/26, 2/2, 2/9, 2/23, 3/2, 3/9, 3/16, 3/23 (MU 3/30)
Cost: $360 Members / $432 Non-members
Spring: 6 wks – 4/6, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18, 6/1 (MU 6/8)
Cost: $270 Members / $324 Non-members
Traditional Drawing & Painting with Carol Miller – Middle/High- Saturdays 1:30-4:30pm
$270.00 – $324.00
- Classes are filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Tuition will be refunded if the class is cancelled or filled.
- Classes not held due to inclement weather or the instructor’s absence will be rescheduled.
- When the Ridgefield public schools are closed because of weather RGA is also closed.
- If the Ridgefield Schools announce a delayed opening, the classes at the Guild will start at their usual time.