- Time:Thursdays 10am-1pm
- Duration:Online Zoom Class
- Price $ 30 members / $38 non-members
Watercolor Basics ONLINE with Cindy Delaney – Thursdays 10:00-1:00
Cindy Delaney Online learning
Find a great distraction and join in a Watercolor session. Everyone is welcome. Perfect for beginner and intermediate painters. All sessions will be based around a theme, landscape, still life, botanicals or specific artists. Explore watercolor and other aqua medium techniques through demonstrations, exercises and pieces that are selected to help you grow and push your understanding of the medium and use of color. Classes are run on Zoom and set up with the main camera above the work space for optimal viewing.
Come and distract yourself in this fun, relaxed group. Learn something new or just give yourself an excuse to get some more practice in.
1. Watercolor paints (available as tubes or cakes):
Van Dyke Brown
Hooker Green (optional)
Lemon Yellow (optional)
Alizarian Crimson (optional)
Cerulean Blue (optional)
2. Watercolor paper – While you don’t need the finest paper, especially for exercises. I still recommend a decent paper. You will be able to work it more and the colors will react better and possibly cause less frustration.
4. Various watercolor brushes. Size and shape are dependent on how you work. Rounds are very versatile.
5. Watercolor board, foam core or a large clip board that paper can be secured down to on all four sides
6. Masking tape
7. Hairdryer close to hand
Cindy Delaney received a BFA from the University of Connecticut with concentrations in Illustration and Design. After time spent working as a designer in advertising and packaging agencies she spent the past few years moving her focus back to art. Her works main focus is watercolor and acrylic with subjects that range from quirky still life to urban landscapes, conveying a strong sense of space and place. She loves finding inspiration in artists and subjects that push her out of her comfort zone, propelling her to expand her approach in medium and technique.
ONLINE ZOOM CLASS:
COST: $30 members / $38 non-members
Zoom link will be forwarded after registering.
Please click here to register for 5/14.
Please click here to register for 5/21.
Please click here to register for 5/28.
Please click here to register for 6/4.
Please click here to register for 6/11.
Please click here to register for 6/18.
Please click here to register for 6/25.