Spring Classes 2017
Traditional Drawing & Painting – SATURDAY $ 195 members/$240 for non-members
Instructor Carol Miller graduated from The Art Institute of Pittsburgh in Commercial Art, specializing in Fashion Illustration and Portraiture. She studied at the Traphagen School of Design in NYC. Carol has been teaching at the Guild for many years and has helped hundreds of students develop their talents.Learn More
Photography Club – TUESDAY $ 185 members/$220 for non-members
With a central focus on composition, this hands-on session will explore a new topic each week. Using fun games and exercises students will discover what it takes to create a great photograph no matter where their interests lie.Learn More
Joy of Art – MONDAY $ $185 members/$220 for non-members
For new and returning students. Instructor Laura McCormick will introduce your child to multiple media including watercolor painting, pastels, ink, charcoal and more. Laura is a freelance artist specializing in charcoal and pastel portraiture and has a unique and engaging way of teaching. All materials included.Learn More
- You may register by submitting the registration form (below) with either a check or credit card number, by phone with a credit card number or by Paypal through the website at RGOA.ORG under education. You may also register in person at the the Guild where cash and credit cards are accepted.
- Classes are filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Tuition will be refunded if the class is cancelled or filled
- Classes not held due to inclement weather or the instructor’s absence will be rescheduled
- When the Ridgefield public schools are closed because of weather RGA is also closed. If the Ridgefield Schools announce a delayed opening, the classes at the Guild will start at their usual time.
Student Membership Costs $30 and Includes:
- Inclusion in all-member exhibitions
- Discounted fees for classes, workshops, life drawing and special events
- Opportunities to interact and create with other artists through RGA events
- Discounted fees for annual juried exhibition
If you would like to purchase a student membership online, please click here to be redirected to the membership page.
Click on the link the below to download the registration form. If you have Adobe Reader you can fill the form out online before printing:
Class Registration Form for Children and Teens. Fill out ONLY if you do not register online. Otherwise, all relevant information will be sent upon checkout.