2017 JURIED MEMBER SHOW
May 13 to June 18
Congratulations to all our winners!
Ellen Gordon won first place for her works “Dreaming of India,” mixed media, and “Ink/Color Study #1,” ink and oil. Second place went to Heide Follin for “Battle for the Fort” and “High Mountain Pass,” both acrylics. Third place was awarded to Marilyn Gordon for her colored pencil portrait, “Benjamin Clementine.” Kauder also awarded three honorable mentions to Sharon Cavagnolo for “Domestic Facade,” Barbara Levine for “NYC,” and Debra Schaffer for “Forgotten District.” Schaffer’s piece, “Another Man’s Treasure,” is in the show, as well.
- Deliver Work to Guild Friday, May 5 AND Saturday, May 6, 12-4pm AND Sunday, May 7, 2-6pm
- Notification of Accepted Work Tuesday, May 9 by 9pm (via website-rgoa.org)
- Pick Up of Non-accepted Work Wednesday, May 10, 10-6pm AND Thursday, May 11, 12-2pm
- Exhibition Opening Saturday, May 13, 4-6pm
- Artist Walk & Talk Sunday, May 21, 3-5pm
- Artists Salon Friday, June 2, 7-9pm
- Pick Up After Show Sunday, June 18, 4-6pm AND Monday, June 19, 12-4pm