Become a Guild Member Today!
- Inclusion in all-member exhibitions
- Opportunities to interact and create with other artists through RGA events
- Discounted fees for classes, workshops, life drawing and special events
- Discounted fees for annual juried exhibition
- Discounted fee for use of the gallery space for individual shows and events
Our Covid Policy
Starting with the first day of our Fall classes, September 12, 2021, we are requiring all our instructors and students over the age of 12 to be fully vaccinated to participate in our in-studio programs. In addition, we will continue to keep our class sizes small and continue to require masks for everyone in our studios.
If you are currently enrolled in a class and are not vaccinated, please contact our office with your information. We will refund any students who for whatever reason, have decided to forgo a vaccination.
Please note: This policy does not apply to visitors in our gallery – who must wear a mask and who are only visiting for a short period of time.
All of us at the Guild are continuing to review and evaluate our requirements to maintain a safe environment for our instructors and students.
Summary of Vaccine Policy Updates in effect as of September 12, 2021:
- All Instructors and Students must be vaccinated to participate in our in-studio programs.
- Students over the age of 12 must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, and 2 weeks past their final inoculation. Limited exceptions may be made for medical reasons.
- We will issue full refunds for anyone who does not qualify to take a class.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update our policies as necessary to ensure a safe experience for all.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding of our policies.