BEDLAM @ HOME!
June 27 to July 25
A Ridgefield Guild of Artists’ Online Exhibition
a scene of uproar and confusion.
Please join us for our 9th annual Bedlam show, BEDLAM AT HOME!
Please click here to view!
With all of us at home these days, we thought we would turn our annual quirky exhibit inside out by highlighting what’s happening at home. Show us what “bedlam at home” looks like these days for you.
Submit your work, any size, any medium online through Entrythingy. In true bedlam style, we will have an online show that is a bit “off the grid”, displayed in a not so typical fashion virtually.
- Deadline to Apply Online through Entrythingy.com: Saturday, June 20 at 11:59pm
- Exhibition Goes Live: Saturday, June 27 at 4 pm
- Closing: Show will be online through Saturday, July 25, 2020
The show is open to all members OR non-members age 16 and older. Artists may submit as many works as they want.
Entry fees are: $10 per work/member or $15 per work/non-member, payable by credit card via EntryThingy.
Fees are nonrefundable and payable to RGA.
Please direct all questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photos must be uploaded in .jpg format. The maximum file size is 5mb. The minimum file size is 900kb with a minimum image dimension of 500 pixels.
- There are no limitations on size. Work created during this quarantine period preferred, but you can submit any work that was created within the last 4 years.
- Work already shown at the guild will not be eligible.
- All artwork must be for sale. Be sure your prices are correct, there will be no changes made after acceptance.
- Please specify whether you are selling your piece framed or unframed by stating $price (framed) or $price (unframed).
- Sales: Online sales will be processed through the Guild. Shipping and delivery of all work sold online through the guild website is the sole responsibility of the artist, the cost of which should be collected from the buyer, after the sale is processed. Cost of shipping does not run through the Guild.
RGOA Policies/Sales & Indemnity
Terms: 1) Sales Commission: 70% to artist, 30% to RGA. By submitting online, you agree to RGA’s terms and conditions, which is required for participation in an RGA exhibit. 2) Sale of any work that has been posted as a part of this online exhibition must be processed through the Guild during the duration of, and for a period of 60 days following the conclusion of the show if the buyer saw the work during the exhibition.