Festive Home 2021 Accepted Artists:
Artist Name Title of Piece
Rich Alexander Storm Clearing, Garlic Hanging Around
Karen Beck Santa Fe
Debra Berger Little Theater
Beth Boyland Ox, Radish, Brussel Sprouts
Michelle Briody Around Again
Marcia Cavannaugh Yellow Rose
Blair Crowley Untitled
Mary Pat Devine Playing Around, Hip to be Square
Alana DeVito Hemlock Hills, Inhale Exhale Repeat
Grace Drake Window to My Soul
Ellen Ehli Rhythm Section
Patti Ettinger In the Woods
Susan Fehlinger Cherries Jubilee, Strawberries, Clustered Barns, Grandpa’s Barn
Bonnie Figgatt Pear Dance: Green, Pear Dance: Blue
Heide Follin Fluttering, The Sound of Air
Frances Goulart Rainbow Rain
Diana Gubbay Orange Sun II
Madyn Gwynne Pears
Eddie Hall Relapse, Recovery
Mary Harold Fort Casey
Alice Hayes Meditation I, Meditation II
Karen Iglehart Gray Sky/Green Marsh
Jacque Lang The Other Side, Heaven’s Tear
Judika Liebermand Holly Holly
Susannah Leighton Massive Pine at Bethabara, NC
Barbara Lloyd Moon Over Miami
Barbara Loss Man in Red, Winter Woods
Carmen Martin Ancient Yew II
Susan Mchale Contradiction of Sandpipers
Katushka Millones Ballet Shoes
Nancy Moore Halo
Cindi Mullins Silver and Black 7
Erin Nazzaro A Quiet Moment
Joe Oliveri White Candles
Jason Pritchard Windy Day at Tod’s Point
Bonnie Riedinger Gnarly
Pat Rios Blue Blooms, Spring Sprinkles
Sarah Schneider Flourish
Neha Sharma The Last Look
Pam Stoddart Boxed Out
Tina Cobelle-Sturges Silent Reflections
Ruth Vandannieuwenhuizen Morning Blush
Frankie Vince HUD, REBEL
Rachel Volpone Wild Blue, To Another Place
Nancy Woodward Trinity
- Deadline to Apply Online through entrythingy.com: Saturday, October 30, 2021, 11:59pm
- Notification of Accepted Works will be posted by Saturday, November 6 via www.rgoa.org
- Drop Off of Accepted Works: Friday, November 12 and Saturday, November 13, both from 2 to 4pm.
- Opening Preview Day: Friday, November 19, 11-5
- Pick-up of all unsold work*: Monday, December 20 from 4 to 6pm and Tuesday December 21 from 2 – 4pm
- *All work must be picked up during regular pick-up hours or a $20 late fee will be applied. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you cannot make these pick-up times, please make arrangements with a friend or family member to pick up your work for you within the time frames given. The Guild cannot be responsible for works left behind.
For accepted artists:
All work must be hand delivered within the drop-off time period. No work will be accepted after the time period is over. No work will be accepted by mail.
All work must remain for the duration of the show UNLESS it sells. During this unique fundraising show, we allow pieces sold to leave before the end of the exhibit. No work may be removed for any other reason before the closing.
At the end of the show all work must be picked-up during the stated time periods. Any work left at the Guild after pick-up has ended is subject to a $20 storage fee. If the artist cannot pick up, we will allow someone else to do it with the artist’s permission.
RGOA Policies/Sales & Indemnity
We reserve the right to refuse any accepted entries that are 1) improperly framed and/or 2) were misrepresented in the photo submission.
1) The Ridgefield Guild of Artists, Inc. (RGA) agrees to handle all exhibitors’ work with care and caution; however, RGA is not responsible for damage to, or theft of any work brought for exhibit or left at the Guild after the duration of the show.
2) Sales Commission: 60% to artist, 40% to RGA. By submitting online, you agree to RGA’s terms and conditions, which is required for participation in an RGA exhibit.