The Ridgefield Guild of Artists’
Focus On: 3-Dimensional
Saturday, February 24 – Sunday, March 24, 2024
About the Exhibit:
The Ridgefield Guild of Artists is mounting our fourth in the series of Focus On shows. This exhibition emphasizes the Three Dimensional in all its forms and function. Whether it is a sculpture, a bas-relief, a hanging, or just something physical added to an otherwise 2-dimensonal image, it is considered 3-D. Come and see the work that our artists have created.
There will be a Walk and Talk on the last day of the show, Sunday March 24 from 2 to 4pm. The speakers will be announced shortly.
All work must remain in the show for the entire time of the show.
- Walk & Talk and Final Viewing: Sunday, March 24 from 2 to 4pm
- Pick-up of all unsold work*: Sunday, March 24 from 4 to 5pm and Monday, March 25 from 2 to 4pm
*All work must be picked up on time or a $20 late fee will be applied. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you cannot pickup on time please make arrangements with a friend or family member to pick up your work for you. The Guild cannot be responsible for works left behind.
RGOA Policies/Sales & Indemnity:
1) Sales Commission: 60% to artist, 40% to RGA.
2) The Ridgefield Guild of Artists (RGA) agrees to handle all exhibitors’ work with care and caution; however, RGA is not responsible for damage to or theft of any work brought for exhibit or left at the Guild after the duration of the show.
3) Sale of any work that has hung in the gallery as a part of this exhibition must be processed through the Guild for a period of 60 days following the conclusion of the show if the buyer saw the work during the exhibition.