Focus On: Portraiture
April 10 to May 8, 2021
In the Gallery and online
Please click here to view Focus On Portraiture.
The Ridgefield Guild of Artists is mounting the second in the series of Focus On: Portraiture. This exhibition concerns portraiture in all its forms and function. Portraits are rendered in many ways, often realistically or abstractly and can explore the relationship between the subject and artist in a myriad of ways.
- Deadline to Apply Online through EntryThingy.com: Saturday, March 27, 11:59pm
- Drop Off: Monday, March 29 5 to 7 pm and Tuesday, March 30, 2 to 4 pm
- Exhibition Dates at the Guild (no reception): Saturday, April 10 to Saturday, May 8
- Gallery will be open for viewing during regular hours: Wednesday – Sunday, 12-4pm with limited capacity in the galleries.
- Exhibition Closing: Saturday, May 8, 4 pm.
- Pick-up of all unsold work*: Monday, May 10 5 to 7 pm and Tuesday, May 11, 2 to 4 pm
*All work must be picked up during your appointment or a $20 late fee will be applied. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you cannot make your appointment, please make arrangements with a friend or family member to pick up your work for you. The Guild cannot be responsible for works left behind.
RGOA Policies/Sales & Indemnity
We reserve the right to refuse any accepted entries that are 1) improperly framed and/or 2) were misrepresented in the photo submission.
Terms: 1) Sales Commission: 60% to artist, 40% to RGA. 2) The Ridgefield Guild of Artists (RGA) agrees to handle all exhibitors’ work with care and caution; however, RGA is not responsible for damage to or theft of any work brought for exhibit or left at the Guild after the duration of the show. 3). By submitting online, you agree to RGA’s terms and conditions, which is required for participation in an RGA exhibit. 4) Sale of any work that has hung in the gallery as a part of this exhibition must be processed through the Guild for a period of 60 days following the conclusion of the show if the buyer saw the work during the exhibition.