Focus On: Textures
Sculpture, Ceramics, and Fiber Arts
June 6 to June 27, 2020
The Ridgefield Guild of Artists is starting a new series of exhibitions. Each of these will Focus On a specific medium. The first of this series (to appear in an online gallery) will Focus On: Texture specifically Sculpture, Ceramics, and Fiber Arts.
We invite everyone who works in any of these three mediums to submit up to 6 pieces for the exhibition.
CALL FOR ARTISTS:
Online Submissions through Entrythingy (scroll down to the bottom of this page).
- Deadline to Apply Online through Entrythingy: Saturday, May 30, 11:59pm
- Exhibition Goes Live: Saturday, June 6 at 4 pm
- Closing: Show will be online through Saturday, June 27, 2020
The show is open to all artists age 16 and older. Artists may submit up to 6 works.
Entry fees: $25 members / $35 non-members total for up to 6 works, payable by credit card via EntryThingy.
We welcome all artists to become members. You may join by going to: https://rgoa.org/join-renew/.
Fees are nonrefundable and payable to RGA.
Please direct all questions to: email@example.com.
- Photos must be uploaded in .jpg format. The maximum file size is 5mb. The minimum file size is 900kb with a minimum image dimension of 500 pixels. You may upload an additional 3 images for each entry in order to better show the work.
- There are no limitations on size. Work created within the last 4 years accepted. Work already shown at the Guild will not be eligible.
- All artwork must be for sale. Be sure your prices are correct, there will be no changes made after acceptance.
- Sales: All online sales will be processed through the Guild. Once the sale is processed through the Guild, shipping and delivery of work sold online through the guild website is the sole responsibility of the artist, the cost of which can be collected from the buyer, after the sale is processed.
RGOA Policies/Sales & Indemnity
Terms: 1) Sales Commission: 70% to artist, 30% to RGA. By submitting online, you agree to RGA’s terms and conditions, which is required for participation in an RGA exhibit. 2) Sale of any work that has been posted as a part of this online exhibition must be processed through the Guild during the duration of, and for a period of 60 days following the conclusion of the show if the buyer saw the work during the exhibition.
Please enter here through Entrythingy below: