July 25 to August 22, 2020
A Ridgefield Guild of Artists’ Online Exhibition
It’s beautiful outside, the sun is shining, the temperatures are warm, and everything is blooming, perfect time to go out and paint, draw, take pictures. And even if you don’t work outdoors, be inspired by what you see and bring it back into the studio.
Work in painting, drawing or photography is welcomed.
Submit your work, any size, online through Entrythingy.
Entry Fee: Members: $15 for first piece, $10 for each up to a total of 6; Non-Members: $20 for first piece, $15 for each up to a total of 6.
Online Submissions through Entrything at rgoa.org/plein_aire
- Deadline to Apply Online through Entrythingy.com: Saturday, July 18 at 11:59pm
- Exhibition Goes Live: Saturday, July 25 at 4 pm
- Closing: Show will be online through Saturday, August 22, 2020
The show is open to all members OR non-members age 16 and older. Artists may submit up to 6 works.
Entry fees: Members: $15 for first piece, $5 for each up to a total of 6; Non-Members: $20 for first piece, $10 for each up to a total of 6, payable by credit card via EntryThingy.
Fees are nonrefundable and payable to RGA.
Please direct all questions to: email@example.com.
- Photos must be uploaded in .jpg format. The maximum file size is 5mb. The minimum file size is 900kb with a minimum image dimension of 500 pixels.
- There are no limitations on size. Work created during this quarantine period preferred, but you can submit any work that was created within the last 4 years.
- Work already shown at the Guild or its online gallery will not be eligible.
- All artwork must be for sale. Be sure your prices are correct, there will be no changes made after acceptance.
- Please specify whether you are selling your piece framed or unframed by stating $price (framed) or $price (unframed).
- Sales: Online sales will be processed through the Guild. Shipping and delivery of all work sold online through the guild website is the sole responsibility of the artist, the cost of which should be collected from the buyer, after the sale is processed. Cost of shipping does not run through the Guild.
RGOA Policies/Sales & Indemnity
Terms: 1) Sales Commission: 70% to artist, 30% to RGA. By submitting online, you agree to RGA’s terms and conditions, which is required for participation in an RGA exhibit. 2) Sale of any work that has been posted as a part of this online exhibition must be processed through the Guild during the duration of, and for a period of 60 days following the conclusion of the show if the buyer saw the work during the exhibition.