February 25, 2019
Our new studio is nearly complete!
We are currently adding the finishing touches to the space and are busy stocking the room with new easels, tables and artists stools. In addition, we are working on filling the schedule with new classes for Spring 2019 and beyond.
We welcome class suggestions and schedule desires. Please email Tara Tomaselli at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to share your thoughts.
The studio will be unveiled with our Spring II class offerings beginning in late March and April.
For now…don’t miss these exciting Happenings at the Guild:
- “CameraWorks” 2019 – March 2-24, opening reception, Saturday, March 2, 4-6pm
- “Freed Formats: the book reconsidered” – March 30-April 28, opening reception, March 30, 4-6pm
- Annual Juried Member Show: May 18-June 23, opening reception, May 18, 4-6pm
- Watch for Spring class offerings beginning in March/April published soon
- Summer program schedule published soon
Thank you for your patience and supporting us through the construction of the new studio project. The Ridgefield Guild of Artists has offered art education for over 35 years and with the addition of a second studio, we will now be able to offer more class choices!
With great enthusiasm!
Pam Stoddart, Executive Director, Mary Pat Devine, President
and the entire Board of Directors