Ridgefield Guild of Artists’ Special Show
Picturing Our Past
In-gallery and online show
March 12 to April 2, 2022
Please click here to view Picturing Our Past online.
Ridgefield CT is a town with a rich past. From the early 1700’s, when land was purchased from local Native Americans, Ridgefield settled into a farming town. This great town has experienced a great deal…from the Battle of Ridgefield in 1777, to welcoming the NY wealthy (and their mansions) for summer respites, to housing a feisty feminist and suffragette working toward the passage of women’s voting rights, to now…continuing to embrace and thoughtfully develop our quaint suburban town of 25,000+.
Our full history, the people (and the characters), the architecture (including our antique Guild barn!), countless events and arts participation, and much more, make up this town we call home.
With this Picturing Our Past exhibit, Ridgefield Guild of Artists and the Ridgefield Historical Society are coming together to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the relocated and restored Scott House and the RHS permanent home on Sunset Lane through art.
The deadline to enter this show has past.
Please direct all questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Deadline to Apply Online Through entrythingy.com: Saturday, February 26th, 2022, 11:59pm
• Drop off to Gallery: Friday, March 4th from 2-4pm and Saturday, March 5th from 2-4pm
• Opening Reception: Postponed to Sunday, March 13th from 4-6pm
• Exhibition Closes: Saturday, April 2nd at 4pm
• Pick-up of all unsold work*: Saturday, April 2nd from 4-5pm and Sunday, April 3rd from 2-4pm
*All work must be picked up during the pick-up periods or a $20 late fee will be applied. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you cannot be there yourself, please make arrangements with a friend or family member to pick up your work for you. The Guild cannot be responsible for works left behind.